BUSINESS INTELLIGENCE DEVELOPER –
SQL SERVER & .NET
TYPE OF EMPLOYMENT: Full-Time Permanent
* Hands-on ETL development using TSQL and Integration Services (SSIS) including associated performance tuning.
* Data Warehouse day-to-day administration including reviewing ETL load jobs for consistency and quality, and performance monitoring.
* Gather and analyze business requirements, functional requirements, and data specifications for ETL, dashboards and other business reporting needs.
* Participate in data modeling, relational and star-schema design and implementation.
* Design, develop and maintain reports and dashboards based on business requirements using Reporting Services and ASP.NET.
* Participate in developing and maintaining best practices as they relate to ETL, report design, and data quality/governance strategies.
* Research data warehousing/business intelligence trends and technological innovations in order to make appropriate development recommendations.
* Provide support to business users and application developers.
MUST HAVE SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE:
* 2+ years of Data Warehouse/Business Intelligence work experience using Microsoft SQL Server 2005 or 2008.
* 2+ years of software development experience using Microsoft .NET Framework (C# or VB.NET).
* 6+ years of combined experience as Software Developer, Database Developer or Database Administrator.
* Strong and current Database Programming and Database reporting skills with Microsoft SQL Server 2005 or 2008, including strong TSQL skills.
* Good Data Modeling skills.
* Strong ability to analyze user requirements and build front-end Business Intelligence applications according to business specifications.
* Exceptional analytical, conceptual, and problem-solving abilities with attention to detail.
* Good written and oral communication skills.
* Ability to multi-task and work on for several different projects.
* Experience with SQL Server Reporting Services and SQL Server Analysis Services.
* Experience designing and implementing OLAP Cubes using SSAS and writing MDX queries.
* Experience with Excel integration.
Commensurate with experience
1. Please email resume in Word format to firstname.lastname@example.org.
2. Please put YOUR NAME, TITLE and LOCATION of this job in the email subject.
Thank you to all applicants! Only those who qualify for an interview will be contacted and more information about the client and job will be given out at that time.
AM Solutions, LLC
US: (303) 573-6800
CAD: (416) 848-7417