SR. J2EE B2B SOFTWARE ENGINEER
LOCATION: San Francisco
TYPE OF EMPLOYMENT: Contract to Hire. Company is willing to sponsor their H1B as long as they are interested and at the point in the H1B/GC process where they can be hired by us.
The Agile Application Architecture (A3) development team at this company is seeking a self-motivated, highly-productive, team-player with an 8-10 years experience in developing Business-to-Business applications using Oracle/Web Logic Service Bus middleware. The candidate is required to have working knowledge of real-time and batch B2B transactions and associated processing. Of special interest is the candidate knowledge and ability to develop Java J2EE B2B applications and the use o f EDIFECS API (Xengine) for transformation and HIPPA validation.
You will be part of the Agile Application Architecture (A3) development team. A3 team is responsible for the development of enterprise Web, B2B, and IVR applications and business services that provide business solutions for this company’s business. Your role is to provide development deliverables for the Oracle B2B Gateway, Oracle Service Bus and EDIFECS integration implementation at this company.
Roles and Responsibilities
· Analyze B2B realtime
and batch processing requirements
· Design interfaces/maps, adapters/connectors, etc.
· Development of
real-time and batch B2B J2EE/Weblogic and Oracle Service Bus applications.
· Primary responsibilities of data transformation development in EDIFECS
responsibilities of HIPAA compliance development in EDIFECS
· Responsible for the implementation and support of integration components
· Create maintenance procedures
· Participate in
proof-of-concept development and demonstrations
· Participate in peer code review and application design meeting.
· Participate in applications trouble shooting and performance tuning.
· Development for EDIFECS XEngine API for translation and HIPAA validation
· Responsible for EDIFECS Server and XEngine trouble shooting and fixing.
· Must have more than 10 years of progressively responsible IT Experience in J2EE middleware integration technologies.
· A Team player and
self-motivated individual capable of working in a collaborative team
environment. Position requires
attention to details and concurrently keeping track of multiple development and
· Must have 6-8 years hands-on experience working either in the development or support of development of the following J2EE B2B technologies: BEA software, Oracle Service Bus, Oracle AquaLogic, Oracle B2B Gateway.
· Knowledge of EDIFECS
infrastructure (XServer and XEngine API) is required.
· Knowledge of monitoring, logging, tracking, and tuning performance status of B2B applications.
· Required support for build and release
management skills : use of version control system for source code check-in and
check-out , IBM Rational ClearCase is preferred (knowledge of other VCS systems
is acceptable). Build tools such as Ant or build management such as Maven.
Issue and defect tracking systems with IBM Rational ClearQuest is preferable
(knowledge of other defect tracking tools is acceptable).
· Additional tools skills could include: Toad, Putty, SQL
· Excellent analytical
and problem solving skills.
· This is a very senior development contract position. There is no ramp-up or training time, applicant is expected to be able to a participating team member from day one.
· Candidates must have a minimum or 4 year BSC Computer Science, Software Engineering, Mathematics, or Electrical Engineering degree.
· 6+ years of J2EE hands-on development in production level projects that include technologies such as: XML data processing, mapping, translation, query using either XQuery (preferred) or XSLT or both.
· Experience of
development of B2B applications that involve EAI (Enterprise Application
Integration) patterns, Data translation, and data transformation, and
preferably familiarity with HIPAA validation.
· Have worked with a HIPAA validation engine such as EDIFECS, GenTran, and other validation products from other vendors.
· Have worked with at least one of the following J2EE B2B servers, Weblogic Aqualogic, Oracle B2B Gateway, Webmethods, Sun SeeBeyond, or IBM WebSphere ESB.
Candidates are required to have working experience and not just familiarity with the above technologies. In other words they should be able to hit the ground running and not expect to be sent to training or train on the job.
GenTran and Claredi are EDI tools which are similar to EDIFECS so they are acceptable substitutes.
Up to $120K depending on experience
HOW TO APPLY:
1. Please email resume in Word format to email@example.com.
2. Please put YOUR NAME, TITLE and LOCATION of this job in the email subject.
Thank you to all applicants! Only those who qualify for an interview will be contacted and more information about the client and job will be given out at that time.
AM Solutions, LLC
US: (303) 573-6800
CAD: (416) firstname.lastname@example.org