Senior Analyst / Developer
LOCATION: Salt Lake City, UT
TYPE OF EMPLOYMENT: Full-Time Permanent
Job Summary & Responsibilities
This team is looking for a strong team player to tackle the key challenges faced by the team.
Firstly, this department’s business is expanding dramatically, and our architecture needs to be enhanced for greater scalability. As the business is making plans to leverage this architecture and its data for new areas such as marketing, we are looking for a strong technology candidate to help come up with a strategic replacement for our current product and
caching infrastructure to allow us to improve response time, performance, and significantly increase the number of transactions the system can handle. This requires strong OO design skills as well as a very deep understanding of
Java and Perl.
Secondly, the candidate will need to have extensive interaction with architects, senior developers, junior developers and functional analysts from this department’s development teams as well as our user community to address
business requirements. Together we define project scope, work on data modeling and system design, implementation and conduct code reviews with the teams to ensure coding standards and best practices.
- Lead a project team of 3 technology professionals
- Lead system architecture design and data modeling discussions
- Independently drive and manage infrastructure projects
- Work with PWM development teams to understand, help model & design and implement solutions to PWM business requirements
MUST HAVE SKILLS:
• 4+ years of in-depth experience of developing distributed Java application (required)
• Relational database background, relational data modeling skills as well as development of stored
• Strong object oriented design skills (required)
• Unix, Perl, Sybase, any J2EE application suite (JBoss, Weblogic, RMI, etc.), EJB, HTTP, HTML/DHTML, (required)
• Basic business knowledge of investment management preferred
• Soft skills: strong analytical and communication skills; team work
• If needed - will train in NYC and then work in Salt Lake
• 5-10+ years experience, $90K-$125K total comp
• $5K for relocation if needed
• Will start interview process on phone, then fly the candidate out to Salt Lake
• Will sponsor if need be, but must have at least 3 years left on present status
HOW TO APPLY:
1. Please email resume in Word format to email@example.com.
2. Please put your NAME, TITLE and LOCATION of this job in the email subject.
Thank you to all applicants! Only those who qualify for an interview will be contacted and more information about the client and job will be given out at that time.
AM Solutions, LLC
US: (303) 573-6800