Client Reporting Engineer
LOCATION: Salt Lake City, UT
TYPE OF EMPLOYMENT: Full-Time Permanent
Client Reporting Team Overview
This team is responsible for providing timely and accurate information to clients, on a monthly basis in the form of statements. This team designs and implements software to generate & deliver these customer statements to this department’s clients globally. The candidate will work closely with other Technology teams from this department and global user groups (operations and services) to develop new projects as well as support and enhance existing
• Design and Develop new software for PWM applications
• Support & Maintain existing functionality
• Develop technical specifications based on functional specifications
• Implement new projects and enhance the existing software
• 1-2+ years of relational DB Programming
• 1-2+ years of Java Application Development
• 1-2+ years of Actuate experience or other report generation frameworks
• Self-starter; Strong Analytical Skills (required)
• Strong Problem Solving Skills (required)
• Good communication Skills (preferred)
• Highly motivated to take on new project responsibilities
Depending on experience...
• 2-6 years experience, $60K-$80K base, $70K-$90K total comp
• 5-10+ years experience, $90K-$125K total comp
• If needed - will train in NYC and then work in Salt Lake
• Commensurate with experience
• $5K for relocation if needed
• Will start interview process on phone, then fly the candidate out to Salt Lake
• Will sponsor if need be, but must have at least 3 years left on present status
HOW TO APPLY:
1. Please email resume in Word format to firstname.lastname@example.org.
2. Please put your NAME, TITLE and LOCATION of this job in the email subject.
Thank you to all applicants! Only those who qualify for an interview will be contacted and more information about the client and job will be given out at that time.
AM Solutions, LLC
US: (303) 573-6800
CAD: (416) 848-7417