LOCATION: South Denver
TYPE OF EMPLOYMENT: Full-Time Permanent
Responsible for implementing complex networking solutions that include highly secure and dynamic networks. Analyzes business needs; designs, installs, and supports network solutions on one or multiple platforms in a LAN/WAN/MAN Architecture. Utilizes expertise in creating network and enterprise-wide solutions. Must be proficient in routing technologies, circuit types, multiple hardware platforms and security products. Work in-detail with customers on designing, customizing, testing, and activating service.
- Develops detailed designs for customer networks based on requirements relayed from the account team and sales engineer. Uses standardized designs for nearly all implementations and implements customized designs after consulting and approval from Operations.
- Systems: Windows, Cisco Systems, UNIX, Linux, Novell
- Networking: Switches, Routers, Hubs, Servers, Cables, Racks, Firewalls, LAN, WAN, TCP/IP, DNS, UDP, Latency, VoIP, QoS, EIGRP, BGP, OSPF, NHRP, ATM, PPP, MPLS
- Responsible for accurate documentation for all network designs
- Coordinates work flow with Project Managers, Provisioners, and Customers
- Responsible for working with the Provisioning group to activate new circuits and ensure that they are working properly
- Flexible person with the ability to manage stressful situations and adapt to rapidly changing environments and requirements.
- Ability to work with Account Teams, Customers, and Operations.
- Creative, flexible thinker who is willing to take initiative and share alternative solutions with peers and management.
- Network and Security (Cisco and Juniper) experience.
- Certifications: MCSE, CCNA, CCNP, CCIE, CNE.
- Exceptional documentation and communication skills.
- Customer service experience * preferably in an operations center environment.
- Ability to thrive in a fast paced, multi-cultural, customer-oriented environment
- Ability to work days, evenings, and weekends as required; 24x7 support.
- Bachelor degree in related field preferred or
up to about $100K – depending on experience
HOW TO APPLY:
2. Please put YOUR NAME, TITLE and LOCATION of this job in the email subject.
Thank you to all applicants! Only those who qualify for an interview will be contacted and more information about the client and job will be given out at that time.
AM Solutions, LLC
US: (303) 573-6800
CAD: (416) 848-7417