LOCATION: Western Caribbean
TYPE OF EMPLOYMENT: Full-Time Permanent
Part of our Development team, the SharePoint Specialist is an integral part of the team’s success and provides assistance to this company’s affiliates. This is an exciting opportunity with ample potential for personal development and professional growth.
• Participates in development and implements services focused on identifying potential business benefits of improved information management through the use of SharePoint;
• Developing and maintaining an understanding of the client's SharePoint solutions;
• Acting as a SharePoint ambassador to the business by understanding business needs and SharePoint capabilities;
• Participating in knowledge-sharing activities and makes contributions to the client's knowledge-base. This may include working with and/or providing presentations or training to internal groups/resources;
• Providing business analysis support and leadership as required, resulting in accurate and comprehensive business requirements;
• Supporting design and solution creation activities including supporting documentation (i.e. wire frames, solution descriptions, design blueprints);
• Supporting development and implementation of SharePoint solutions, working in collaboration with external SharePoint developers;
• Experience with record management or document management classification workflow;
• Experience implementing security using Active Directory groups and SharePoint groups;
• Experience with InfoPath, SharePoint Designer, and Visual Studio 2008/2010;
• Demonstrated ability to resolve issues by analyzing and evaluating possible solutions;
• Excellent organizational and time management skills in order to manage multiple and diverse projects concurrently;
• Strong understanding of security, performance, and other non-functional software attributes;
• Proficiency in Microsoft SharePoint Server 2010;
• Good sense of aesthetics and human factors (UI design);
• Demonstrated ability in using MS Office applications (Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Visio, OneNote)
· salary commensurate with experience
· performance bonus
· relocation assistance
HOW TO APPLY:
1. Please email resume in Word format to email@example.com.
2. Please put YOUR NAME, TITLE and LOCATION of this job in the email subject.
Upon receipt of your resume — qualified candidates will be provided more information.
Thank you to all applicants!
AM Solutions, LLC
US: (303) 573-6800
CAD: (416) 848-7417