DEVELOPER FOR COBALT
LOCATION: Salt Lake City, UT
TYPE OF EMPLOYMENT: Full-Time Permanent
JOB SUMMARY AND RESPONSIBILITIES
The COBALT technology team provides benchmark data to various systems within IMD which includes majorly front office, along with middle and back office systems. The candidate should have good hands-on experience on the technologies he has worked on (list mentioned below). The candidate would be involved in delivering quality products by working very closely with various stake holders within IMD/GSAM and the team globally.
- Providing support to daily production batches and working on various business and IT driven small/large enhancements
- Developing tools for COBALT system and getting involved in design and implementations details.
- Working collaboratively and effectively within the team globally (majority of team is going to be in Bangalore)
- Working and liaising with business users globally and working on projects from end to end
- Should be able to interpret and understand the business requirements from different stake holders like traders, strategists, PMs, Operations etc and then turning them into quality technical solutions.
- Strong hands-on experience with Java (core and advanced), database and web technologies (Tomcat, struts, JSP, XML etc.) for at least 3-4 years or more.
- Database preferably Sybase but other relational DBMS SQL/Oracle/UDB/DB2 experience acceptable
- Ability to articulate ideas and win support of peers/seniors and business users via use of verbal and written communication.
- Ability to work independently on small or large scale projects.
- IT Experience preferred in Financial/Brokerage firms.
- Financial systems experience highly desirable as well as general financial knowledge of products and processes.
$60K-$80K base depending on experience
HOW TO APPLY:
1. Please email resume in Word format to email@example.com.
2. Please put YOUR NAME, TITLE and LOCATION of this job in the email subject.
Thank you to all applicants! Only those who qualify for an interview will be contacted and more information about
the client and job will be given out at that time.
AM Solutions, LLC
US: (303) 573-6800
CAD: (416) 848-7417