Statistical Programming Analyst
Our client is currently seeking a Software Engineer with a strong mathematical and analytical background to participate in the probability modeling of sports statistics.
LOCATION: Curacao, Netherlands Antilles
TYPE OF EMPLOYMENT: Full-Time Permanent
Typical Work Activities
Typical work activities will usually include some or all of the following:
- Contributing to the development of probability math models.
- Developing and running Monte Carlo Simulations to test probability math models.
- SQL data mining.
- Gathering external market data.
- Widget-style prototype development.
- Distributed application development.
- Working closely with Sports Traders, Statistical Analysts, and other Developers.
- Strong mathematical background
- Programming C# and/or C++ using MS Visual Studio 2005 or 2008
- Writing SQL scripts for MS SQL Server 2005 or 2008
Other Beneficial Skills
- Web development in ASP JScript, ASP.NET
- SAS Tools
- Knowledge of sports trading
- Degree in Computer Science
- 5 years experience in mathematical programming.
Commensurate with experience
HOW TO APPLY:
1. Please email resume in word format to firstname.lastname@example.org.
2. Please put your NAME, TITLE and LOCATION of this job in the email subject.
Thank you to all applicants! Only those who qualify for an interview will be contacted and more information about the client and job will be given out at that time.
AM Solutions, LLC
US: (303) 573-6800
CAD: (416) 848-7417