Sr. Silverlight Developer
Type of Employment: Full-Time Permanent
Write and maintain web based applications.
Typical work activities will usually include some or all of the following:
- Website Development
- Tools Development
- Maintenance of existing Website code
- Maintaining systems by monitoring, identifying and correcting software defects
- Responding to marketing request and troubleshooting existing Website code
- Working closely with other staff, such as project managers, graphic artists and sales and marketing professionals
· University Degree in Software Engineering or equivalent experience.
· This position requires 5+ years experience as a web developer, including work experience in the following categories:
- .net 3.5+, C#, ASP.net MVC, AJAX, jQuery
- SQL, LINQ to SQL
Commensurate with experience
HOW TO APPLY:
1. Please email resume in Word format to firstname.lastname@example.org.
2. Please put your NAME, TITLE and LOCATION of this job in the email subject.
Thank you to all applicants! Only those who qualify for an interview will be contacted and more information about the client and job will be given out at that time.
AM Solutions, LLC
US: (303) 573-6800
CAD: (416) email@example.com