ERP ANALYST FOR FINANCIAL SYSTEMS
LOCATION: Downtown Toronto
TYPE OF EMPLOYMENT: Full-Time Permanent
The ERP Analyst will play a strategic role in gathering requirements, designing solutions and implementation of the solution in NetSuite ERP. The ERP Analyst will also be responsible for acting as the Subject Matter Expert on Financial Systems and discovering and implementing best practices. This will include developing and maintaining custom applications in NetSuite to drive systems and process efficiency and efficacy, ensuring data integrity and reporting.
· Leading and managing the NetSuite financial system and responsible for delivering solutions for a wide range of complex multi-dimensional business problems. This will include managing enhancements, defects, support and day to day operational issues.
the Financial systems will also include the following:
o Requirement gathering and documentation
o Process mapping
o Solution design, documentation & review
o Maintenance & Support
· Play the Subject Matter Expert role on projects related to financial systems and Interaction of financial systems with this company’s application.
· Project coordination, communications & execution.
· Process optimization to drive efficiency and efficacy, ensuring data integrity and reporting.
· Contribute in defining enterprise systems strategy; developing an action plan, developing policies and procedures and managing execution.
· Provide Training to key users within this company.
· Develop test plan, test case and test enhancements and modifications to the systems.
· Determine the impact of current and future projects on NetSuite and vice versa.
and improve the integration of NetSuite with other business applications.
. Develop tracking and reporting process to monitor NetSuite KPI's.
. Overall responsibility meeting facilitation, reporting, presentations, etc.
. Adherence to project management methodologies as defined by the Project delivery group.
. Partnering with internal business teams in developing delivery roadmaps for financial systems. Enhancements and resolution of support issues.
. Partnering with development team to develop customized solutions in NetSuite.
. Ensures that the stakeholder(s) receive accurate reports on program progress and performance regularly.
. Technical administration and maintenance and provide responsive support for completed projects throughout their active life.
· University Degree in Business or Computer Science or Finance/ Accounting.
· 5+ years' experience working with financial systems (ERP) in the service industry with in-depth knowledge of Finance and Accounting.
· 5+ years' experience in Business Analysis.
· 3+ years' experience with NetSuite ERP systems.
· Experience with Boomi Integration tool is highly preferred.
· A good understanding of scripting with Java script.
· Possesses general understanding in the areas of application programming, database and system design.
· Experience in designing and building database applications, and familiarity with data warehouse architecture, design principals and best practices.
· Strong process mapping skills. Familiarity with Six Sigma is highly preferred.
· Ability to understand, negotiate and firm up scope and timelines with stakeholders.
· Must have the ability to lead from the front and provide financial and systems know-how to the team.
· Experience with Agile framework is a plus.
· Software application knowledge (.NET and Oracle Forms) an asset.
· Knowledge of web technologies (HTML, XML, HTTP, FTP) an asset.
Commensurate with experience
HOW TO APPLY:
1. Please email resume in Word format to email@example.com.
2. Please put YOUR NAME, TITLE and LOCATION of this job in the email subject.
Upon receipt of your resume — qualified candidates will be provided more information.
Thank you to all applicants!
AM Solutions, LLC
US: (303) 573-6800
CAD: (416) 848-7417