SR. WEB DEVELOPER
LOCATION: Western Caribbean
TYPE OF EMPLOYMENT: Full-Time Permanent
Reporting to the Development Manager, our .NET Web Developers, play an integral part of the team’s success and provides assistance to all subsidiaries. This is an exciting opportunity with ample potential for personal development and professional growth.
· Development of web applications using the Microsoft .NET development platform.
· Diagnose and troubleshoot problems with existing Web applications and sites.
· Develops website framework.
· Perform maintenance and updates to existing websites as requested by clients.
· Work with designers to understand the goals and objectives for web projects and provide development support for this company’s web sites.
· Troubleshoots & debugs SharePoint sites, workflows, and site collection issues.
· Strong .NET Development Experience (ASP.net, VB.net and C#).
· Highly knowledgeable in developing User Controls\ Web Controls, Web Parts, etc.
· Strong experience in writing, executing and interpreting complex SQL queries in T-SQL.
· Experience building applications in MS Visual Studio, MS Team Foundation Server.
· Experience in developing SharePoint customizations and web parts.
· Excellent organizational skills and the ability to prioritize workload to meet project goals within tight deadlines.
· Excellent interpersonal, customer service, analytical/problem solving, problem management, presentation development, presentation, and communications skills. Must be self-motivated and results-oriented.
· Experience with custom SharePoint branding, custom Web Parts, workflow, forms.
· 3+ years experience leveraging SharePoint Server (MOSS), SharePoint Designer, InfoPath and complementary tools in the analysis, design, development, implementation and support of company intranet.
· Must have demonstrated ability to handle multiple projects with changing priorities.
· Very organized with strong attention to detail.
· salary commensurate with experience
· performance bonus
· relocation assistance
HOW TO APPLY:
1. Please email resume in Word format to firstname.lastname@example.org.
2. Please put YOUR NAME, TITLE and LOCATION of this job in the email subject.
Upon receipt of your resume — qualified candidates will be provided more information.
Thank you to all applicants!
AM Solutions, LLC
US: (303) 573-6800
CAD: (416) 848-7417