PROGRAMMING ANALYST – SQL SERVER & .NET
LOCATION: Curacao, Netherlands Antilles
TYPE OF EMPLOYMENT: Full-Time Permanent
- Contributing to the development of probability math models.
- Designing and developing specialized applications for traders.
- Building applications to gather and integrate external market data.
- Developing prototypes.
- Integrating new solutions into existing platform.
- Developing and running Monte Carlo Simulations to test probability math models.
- Troubleshooting and resolving production issues as needed.
- Working closely with Sports Traders, Statistical Analysts, and other Developers.
REQUIRED SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE:
- Degree in Software Engineering or equivalent experience.
- 3+ years experience in mathematical programming.
- Strong background in statistics.
- 5+ years of work experience as Software Developer, including 3+ year using Microsoft .NET Framework (C# or VB.NET).
- 2+ years of work experience using Microsoft SQL Server 2008, 2005 or 2000.
- Strong ability to analyze user requirements and build systems according to business specifications.
- Exceptional analytical, conceptual, and problem-solving abilities with attention to detail.
- Strong written and oral communication skills.
- Ability to multi-task and work on for several different projects.
- Experience specifically in programming trading algorithms in the stock exchange domain, bond trading, and currency exchange – etc.
- Web development experience using ASP.NET.
- Knowledge of sports trading.
Commensurate with experience
HOW TO APPLY:
1. Please email resume in Word format to email@example.com.
2. Please put YOUR NAME, TITLE and LOCATION of this job in the email subject.
Upon receipt of your resume — qualified candidates will be provided more information.
Thank you to all applicants!
AM Solutions, LLC
US: (303) 573-6800
CAD: (416) 848-7417