LOCATION: Trenton, NJ
TYPE OF EMPLOYMENT: Full-Time Permanent
• Work with the Microsoft technology stack in a consulting environment.
• Deliver critical projects and components for one or more of our Fortune 500
• Work face-to-face with clients to identify requirements, create architecture, and implement innovative solutions.
• Create essential components for our client's current front-office applications.
• A degree in Computer Science , Software Engineering or a related field
• Established experience with the Software Development Lifecycle, Composite
Application Block, (CAB), and Model-View-ViewModel pattern.
• At least 3 years of involvement with the design and development of .NET projects for at least 3 years.
• At least 6 months experience with WPF and the ability to design, organize, and
implement modules; create product testing plans; perform system testing and
support; and maintain existing systems.
• Solid experience with Silverlight
• Strong design skills and the ability to work independently and in a team setting.
• A general knowledge of Microsoft technologies or experience in financial services
industry is also an asset
Commensurate with experience
HOW TO APPLY:
1. Please email resume in Word format to email@example.com.
2. Please put YOUR NAME, TITLE and LOCATION of this job in the email subject.
Thank you to all applicants! Only those who qualify for an interview will be contacted and more information about the client and job will be given out at that time.
AM Solutions, LLC
US: (303) 573-6800
CAD: (416) 848-7417