SENIOR SALES REP
LOCATION: Denver, Chicago, Bay Area and New Jersey
TYPE OF EMPLOYMENT: Full-Time Permanent
The Senior Sales Rep will be responsible for developing short and long-term sales opportunities with large US headquartered multi-national enterprise targets. The selected candidate will market the full company’s managed network services portfolio, which encompasses selling managed global data network, infrastructure management, security and cloud network services. This senior sales position requires the ability to methodically penetrate targeted Fortune 2000 organizations. Experience selling managed network services, MPLS, VPN, Internet Access, Security Services, Global WAN services is a must.
Ability to cold call into potential client contacts and identify new opportunities. The Sales Rep’s responsibility will be to drive the overall new account acquisition and sales revenue. This individual should have a strong history and a proven track record of consistent sales success in developing new accounts, success being defined by Q/Q as well as Y/Y meeting and exceeding their sales plans, and new meetings with target companies. A strong background and acumen in developing new sales opportunities within territory while using strategic solution selling approaches.
The individual should have experience working with multi-national enterprises and closed at least 3-5 new enterprise accounts every year for at least the last 4 years. The individual should have worked for one of the many international managed service providers, such as - Orange Business Services, AT&T, Business Solutions, iPass, Verizon Business, Global Crossing, BT Global Services, NTT etc.
- 5 years plus experience selling with the communications and/or Systems Integration industries
- Experience selling International managed network services solution
- Proven track record of cold calling, hunting, creating new opportunities and establishing new customer relationships
- Proven ability to manage, position and successfully drive new business through complex sales processes
- Exceptional relationship management skills at the ‘C’ level
- Sales of emerging products and multi-product solutions
- Utilizes proper use and level of technical and executive resources
- Understanding of P&Ls
- Strong negotiation and closing skills to negotiates long terms business/financial contracts
- Coordinates proper company resources to ensure efficient and stable sales
- Accurately forecasts opportunities and revenue
- Strong communication and presentation skills
- Use of SFA and CRM tools effectively to report progress
- Excellent knowledge of company's products, pricing practices, and selling skills
- Coordinating and responding to large complex RFP
· 5-7 years in outside sales selling enterprise networking solutions including Managed Network Services, Network Infrastructure Services, MPLS, IP-VPN, Internet Access, Security Services, Global WAN services, with an established rolodex within the region.
· Successful sales track record a must.
· Bachelor's degree in business, sales, or marketing or equivalent training in business or sales
The travel required for this position is 70% - 80%
Commensurate with experience
HOW TO APPLY:
1. Please email resume in Word format to firstname.lastname@example.org.
2. Please put YOUR NAME, TITLE and LOCATION of this job in the email subject.
Upon receipt of your resume — qualified candidates will be provided more information.
Thank you to all applicants!
AM Solutions, LLC
US: (303) 573-6800
CAD: (416) 848-7417