SR. NETWORK ADMINISTRATOR / TEAM LEAD
LOCATION: Western Caribbean
TYPE OF EMPLOYMENT: Full-Time Permanent
Our team of Network Administrators are an integral part of the team’s success and provide assistance to this company’s affiliate groups. This is an exciting opportunity with ample potential for personal development and professional growth.
· Engages relevant business unit managers and staff with the view to identifying technology challenges, inefficiencies and solutions.
· Provides technical support and analysis to clients and business units.
· Assists the IT manager in ensuring that all infrastructure related support data is accurately captured within this company’s tracking system.
· Acts as lead architect relating to all infrastructure projects and initiatives.
· Actively seeks out opportunities to improve and optimize the global infrastructure.
· Leads and assists in the evaluation of new initiatives, devices, software and projects.
· Leads the infrastructure team and assists in the evaluation of new personnel.
· Responsible for the completion and accuracy of all infrastructure related documentation.
· Responsible for the maintenance and optimization of this company’s global infrastructure, including servers, backup strategy, power distribution, network devices, security and monitoring.
· Provides support and mentorship to level 1 and 2 support staff, this may include troubleshooting and resolution of end user errors.
· Prepares status reports to inform supervisor of progress on assignments using a personal computer and appropriate software.
· Responsible for company-wide license compliance, specifically related to Microsoft licensing.
· Provides on-site consultation and support to business unit managers and staff where required.
· Provides support to the IT Manager when necessary.
· Evaluates security practices, assess vulnerabilities and develops programs to improve security and mitigate risk.
· Acts as IT service provider to internal customers.
· Minimum 4 years experience managing large scale IT infrastructure environments.
· Relevant education including MCSE and preferably a Bachelors Degree in an Information Technology related field.
· VMware VCP 4 Certification
· NetApp storage NCDA certified
· Experience with SAN, Virtualization & DR technologies
· Microsoft clustering for Exchange 2010/SQL 2008 R2 experience
· ITIL qualified or relevant experience
· Well-developed organizational, oral and written communication skills
· Financial services experience is favorable
· Mitel & Cisco phone system experience is a plus
· salary commensurate with experience
· performance bonus
· relocation assistance
HOW TO APPLY:
1. Please email resume in Word format to firstname.lastname@example.org.
2. Please put YOUR NAME, TITLE and LOCATION of this job in the email subject.
Upon receipt of your resume — qualified candidates will be provided more information.
Thank you to all applicants!
AM Solutions, LLC
US: (303) 573-6800
CAD: (416) 848-7417