BUSINESS SYSTEMS DESIGN CONSULTANT / SYSTEMS ANALYST / BA
LOCATION: Edmonton, AB
TYPE OF EMPLOYMENT: Full-Time Permanent or Contract for one year starting April 1st with a possible 1 year extension. 240 working days per yr. x 8hrs/day
- Have sound knowledge of business analysis, technical systems analysis and design, and tools used in creating software solutions.
- Have sound knowledge and experience with Business Architecture Design, Software Architecture Design, and Database Modeling.
- Have sound knowledge of iterative development using model-based processes
- Have sound software development experience, using object-oriented technology
- Have demonstrated project management, business and technical analysis and systems design experience in delivering complex software solutions spanning n-tier development environments.
- Have understanding of XML; UML and web-services technologies
- Have performed business and technical requirements analysis and design using a model-based approach in transition from business to information technology solution.
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE:
I.T. related University Degree and/or NAIT or SAIT IT Diploma required
60 Months Experience in performing business system analysis or software development, integration, and implementation within an Information Technology environment.
60 Months Working with large organization
60 Months Experience with web design and architecture
36 Months Programming in an n‐tier application development environment.
12 Months Microsoft .Net Framework
12 Months SQL Server 2005
12 Months ASP
12 Months C#
12 Months XML Programming
36 Months Power Designer; or VISIO or MS SQL Management Studio
36 Months Model‐based (object‐oriented) development experience
36 Months Iterative software delivery processes, preferably model based
36 Months Demonstrated applied knowledge of XML, UML, web‐services development or similar applications integration tools
36 Months Managing workshops with results orientated outcomes
36 Months Creation of functional design documents
36 Months Experience in performing applications migrations and data conversion/mapping duties
36 Months A demonstrated applied knowledge of software development and current delivery methodologies such as waterfall, unified process (iterative) or agile methods
36 Months Demonstrated ability to communicate effectively with all levels with the organization including project resources, department executives, other technical ICT resources and business subject matter experts.
36 Months Demonstrated experience in preparing and reporting tasks status and forecasts to complete work
36 Months Demonstrated knowledge and experience with Business Application design and development
36 Months Architecture Design, Software Architecture Design, Design Patterns, and Database Modeling and Designing.
IBM Rational Quality Manager
Power Designer V15
DESIRABLE RESOURCE CERTIFICATIONS
Project Management Professional
Oracle Business Intelligence
Certified Business Analysis Professional
Commensurate with experience
HOW TO APPLY:
1. Please email resume in Word format to email@example.com.
2. Please put YOUR NAME, TITLE and LOCATION of this job in the email subject.
Upon receipt of your resume — qualified candidates will be provided more information.
Thank you to all applicants!
AM Solutions, LLC
US: (303) 573-6800
CAD: (416) 848-7417