Sr. Systems Analyst – Infrastructure & PCI Portfolio
Reporting to the Director, Infrastructure and PCI Portfolio, the Senior Analyst will assist in proposing and managing the hardware and application portfolio lifecycle within all store locations. The Senior Analyst has the ability to think outside the box and grasp the future of the IT Infrastructure and PCI Portfolio and articulate it to their peers, business colleagues and vendors.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
· Responsible for the establishment, continuous improvement and maintenance of a cost effective, reliable, flexible, agile, secure and sustainable infrastructure, including its infrastructure systems i.e. Patch Mgmt, Identify Management, Remedy etc
· Responsible for enhancements to the Infrastructure & Payment Card Industry portfolio and is the primary “go to” person for any request from the users except for catalogued services.
· Participates in the successful, timely delivery of Portfolio enhancements within approved budgets and timelines
· Participates in maintaining relationships with Infrastructure & Payment Card Industry vendors
· Participates to forecast, develop and manage an annual budget to ensure resources are planned and utilized effectively.
· Participates in the creation of businesses cases to support the development of IT Roadmaps for the Infrastructure and PCI Portfolio
· Participates in the standards & lifecycle management processes of the infrastructure portfolio, identifying required components to upgrade and preparing the analysis and business case that will facilitate the execution of the project that will execute the upgrade.
· Assist with proposing projects that will lead towards standards based implementation of the recommended infrastructure.
Skills & Experience:
· 6 to 8 years of Information Technology experience in systems analysis, systems design
· An IT professional that understands multiple domains of information technology and their interdependencies (i.e. middleware, security infrastructure, network infrastructure and server infrastructure)
· Exposure to Architectural frameworks is an asset (i.e. TOGAF, Zachman)
· Exposure to a distributed (retail) infrastructure is an asset
· Exposure to Business users from a variety of business areas
· Experience working with external IT vendors
· Knowledge of IT industry trends and their potential direction
· Verbal communication with clarity, in a one on one or group setting.
· Proven ability to effectively present to executive audiences
· Good written communication skills (documentation, diagrams, presentations)
· Visio and Powerpoint
· Ability to work with diverse personalities and styles.
· Post secondary education equivalent to a college diploma in Computer Science, Business or Equivalent.
HOW TO APPLY
1. Please email resume in word format to email@example.com
2. Please put your NAME, TITLE and LOCATION of this job in the email subject.
Thank you to all applicants! Only those who qualify for an interview will be contacted and more information about the client and job will be given out at that time.
AM Solutions, LLC
US: (303) 573-6800
CAD: (416) 848-7417