ORACLE BI / PLSQL DEVELOPER
TYPE OF EMPLOYMENT:
Full-Time Permanent or Contract for one year starting April 1st with a possible 1 year extension. 240 working days per yr. x 8hrs/day
· Delivery of Technical Design artifacts
· Delivery of defects-free PLSQL code and Oracle BI models
· Delivery of deployment manuals to put code into production.
· Delivery of a user manual for the reports.
· Deployment of code into production
· Work with the business managers and users to understand and develop sound understanding and knowledge of Business Requirements, ensuring that they are clearly documented.
· Ensure appropriate project communication occurs to all parties involved during all phases of the project.
· Provide team lead with regular project status reports indicating project deliveries, possible risks and issues, time-lines and anticipated effort.
· Prepare work schedule and estimates.
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
I.T. related University Degree and/or NAIT or SAIT IT Diploma
Experience in performing business system analysis or software development, integration, implementation within an Information Technology environment
Working with large organization
Experience with web design and architecture
Programming in an n-tier application development environment.
Experience programming in PL/SQL, T-SQL
Toad version 9.5
Oracle Database 10gR2
Oracle Data Warehouse Builder 10G
Oracle OLAP and Data Integrator
Oracle Application Server 10g
Oracle BI 10G
Oracle Discoverer 10G
ETL; or SQL Data Transfer Services (DTS)
Microsoft Visual Studio 2008
Microsoft .Net Framework 3.0
XML Publisher or Oracle BI Publisher 10g
SQL Server 2005
Experience in performing application migrations and data conversion/mapping duties
A demonstrated applied knowledge of software development and current delivery methodologies such as waterfall, unified process (iterative) or agile methods
Demonstrated ability to communicate effectively with all levels with the organization including project resources, department executives, other technical ICT resources and business subject matter experts.
Demonstrated experience in preparing and reporting tasks status and forecasts to complete work
Demonstrated knowledge and experience with Business Application design and development
Architecture Design, Software Architecture Design, Design Patterns, and Database Modeling and Designing.
IBM Rational Quality Manager
Power Designer V15
DESIRABLE RESOURCE CERTIFICATIONS
Project Management Professional
Oracle Business Intelligence
Certified Business Analysis Professional
Commensurate with experience
HOW TO APPLY:
1. Please email resume in Word format to firstname.lastname@example.org.
2. Please put YOUR NAME, TITLE and LOCATION of this job in the email subject.
Upon receipt of your resume — qualified candidates will be provided more information.
Thank you to all applicants!
AM Solutions, LLC
US: (303) 573-6800
CAD: (416) 848-7417