Type of Employment: Full-Time Permanent
Install, setup, configure, and monitor all aspects of this company’s local and wide area networks. Perform a variety of installation, maintenance, monitoring, and troubleshooting tasks in accordance with this company’s policy to ensure network performance meets company and user requirements.
• Network administration (including backups, security management, user account management, e-mail systems, web servers, internet access, remote user access, office systems and applications support).
• Support server, network and desktop hardware, software and applications.
• Investigate user problems, identify their source, determine possible solutions, test and implement solutions.
• Troubleshoot networks, systems, and applications to identify and correct malfunctions and other operational difficulties.
• Assist in performing technology needs analysis.
• Roll out hardware and software to ensure optimal deployment of resources.
• Assist in Planning, implementing, and supporting the network and computing infrastructure plan.
• Manage small to medium sized projects according to agreed upon budgets and schedules.
• Assist with technology planning through ongoing research.
• Maintain confidentiality with regard to the information being processed, stored or accessed by the network.
• Other duties as assigned.
Skill and Ability to:
• Plan, design, and maintain data networks and servers.
• Provide technical support to users.
• Administer day-to-day operation of networks and servers.
• Communicate effectively in both oral and written form.
• Ability to learn new software and hardware packages.
• Adapt to changes in technology.
• Work independently and as a team member.
• Establish and maintain cooperative working relationship with all those contacted during the course of work.
• LAN/WAN Technologies
• Network and Internet protocols
• Cisco firewalls, switches, routers
• VPN / Remote access technologies
• Unix / FreeBSD
• Windows 2003 server
• IIS Web server
Working conditions are normal for an office environment. Work requires extensive work using a computer. Responsibilities will require rotational, scheduled evening and weekend work.
Commensurate with experience
HOW TO APPLY
1. Please email resume in word format to email@example.com
2. Please put your NAME, TITLE and LOCATION of this job in the email subject.
Thank you to all applicants! Only those who qualify for an interview will be contacted and more information about the client and job will be given out at that time.
AM Solutions, LLC
US: (303) 573-6800
CAD: (416) 848-7417