INTERMEDIATE – SR. .NET ENGINEER
LOCATION: Brampton with possible travel to Bermuda.
TYPE OF EMPLOYMENT: 3 Month contract with possibility of extending to full time permanent
This is a 3 month contract position to assist in developing a multi-tiered enterprise application to fulfill the requirements for the Electronic Regulatory Information Compliance Application (ERICA). This application will leverage IIS, the .NET Framework, SQL Server, ASP.NET, C#, WCF, SSRS, and Active Directory technologies. The candidate must have a software engineering background with a minimum of 3 years experience developing enterprise applications in Visual Studio. This is an opportunity to work with the latest Microsoft technologies VS 2008 / VS 2010.
- Assist in the design and development of a Banking, Trust, and Investment Fund Application
- Consult remotely with clients (Telecommute/Conference Calls)
- Participate in the SQL database design and data migration of Banking, Trust, Insurance, Corporate Registration, and Insurance data
- Assist in resolving customer conflicts when required
- Project Management - Familiar with AGILE Methodology
- Ability to meet tight deadlines and go the extra mile when needed (Paid overtime will likely be required to complete this project on schedule)
- Acute problem solving skills
- Excellent communication skills (written / verbal)
- Must be able to speak clearly via web conferencing
- Concrete and Precise writing skills are essential for documentation purposes and emails
- B.Eng/MS in Software Engineering or equivalent
- 3+ years Canadian industry experience with object-oriented programming in .Net, C# or VB.Net
- Database programming with Microsoft SQL Server
- Experience with ASP.NET AJAX-enabled web applications
- Building SSRS Reports
- Excellent documentation and verbal communication skills
- Strong analytic, requirements gathering, problem solving, and triage skills
- MCTS, MCPD, MCITP, or other relevant Microsoft Certifications
- Familiarity with XBRL
- Familiarity with the Financial Services Sector
Based on experience.
HOW TO APPLY:
1. Please email resume in Word format to firstname.lastname@example.org.
2. Please put YOUR NAME, TITLE and LOCATION of this job in the email subject.
Upon receipt of your resume — qualified candidates will be provided more information.
Thank you to all applicants!
AM Solutions, LLC
US: (303) 573-6800
CAD: (416) 848-7417