SR. BUSINESS TECHNOLOGY CONSULTANT / PROJECT MANAGER
TYPE OF EMPLOYMENT:
Full-Time Permanent or Contract for one year starting April 1st with a possible 1 year extension. 240 working days per yr. x 8hrs/day
· Delivery of Project Plan, business transition plan, implementation plan, PIR
· Proactively managing linkages with, and dependencies on, other projects within the Ministry or partnering organizations
· Delivery of project update
· Delivery of communication plan for projects across all areas.
· Advising, negotiating, and collaborating with diverse stakeholders.
· Delivery of implementation plan and support into production
· Work with the business managers, IT managers, and users to understand and develop sound understanding and knowledge of Business Requirements, ensuring that they are clearly documented.
· Ensure appropriate project communication occurs to all parties involved during all phases of the project.
· Provide regular project status reports indicating project deliverables, possible risk and issues, time-lines and anticipated effort.
· Prepare work schedule and estimates for projects
· Work within the IMB Program Management framework
· Accountable to the IMB PPM Project Delivery Specialist to perform and communicate status on all project related tasks
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
I.T. related University Degree and/or NAIT or SAIT IT Diploma
Experience in performing business system analysis or software development, integration, implementation within an Information Technology environment.
Working with large organization
Project management experience with IT/IM projects including experience in the ability to plan, assess, develop and manage applications and their policies, practices and methodologies for multiple applications and programs across a large infrastructure organization.
Experience coordinating the planning, management, and monitoring of projects deliverables
Microsoft Visual Studio
Microsoft .Net Framework
Power Designer or VISIO
Model‐based (object‐oriented) development experience
Iterative software delivery processes, preferably model based
Managing workshops with results orientated outcomes
Experience with defining and enhancing Quality Assurance guidelines and processes for the full system lifecycle.
Experience managing documentation that reflects the process and outcome of the Quality Assurance program.
Experience in developing and managing to a formal integrated project plan (including risk and quality planning)
Experience conducting project audits and post implementation reviews
Experience in customer relationship management
Demonstrated knowledge of privacy and security issues relating to IM/IT projects and initiatives
Experience interacting with senior level management
A demonstrated applied knowledge of software development and current delivery methodologies such as waterfall, unified process (iterative) or agile methods
Demonstrated ability to communicate effectively with all levels with the organization including project resources, department executives, other technical ICT resources and business subject matter experts.
Demonstrated experience in preparing and reporting tasks status and forecasts to complete work
Demonstrated knowledge and experience with Business Application design and development
IBM Rational Quality Manager
DESIRABLE RESOURCE CERTIFICATIONS
Project Management Professional
Commensurate with experience
HOW TO APPLY:
1. Please email resume in Word format to firstname.lastname@example.org.
2. Please put YOUR NAME, TITLE and LOCATION of this job in the email subject.
Upon receipt of your resume — qualified candidates will be provided more information.
Thank you to all applicants!
AM Solutions, LLC
US: (303) 573-6800
CAD: (416) 848-7417