SR Solutions Architect
Solutions Architecture functions, including evaluation of requirements,
selection, design & specification of the solution; identifying
opportunities for improvement
- Produce High Level Design artifacts, interface specifications, review & approve Low Level Design artifacts
- Responsible for preparation of the Building/Zoning Permit Applications and related artifacts for presentation to the Architecture Review Board, including identifying exceptions to the current Guidelines and Standards
- May conduct research of standard tools and technology
- Participates in the architecture of a software product or application including data access and transformation methods, data sources, interfaces
- Applies architecture standards, principles, and design patterns to efficiently realize the Business Strategy and progress towards realization of the Target Architecture
- Project team mentoring & reviews
- Provides Solutions Architecture expertise to help solve complex technical problems, ensuring the best architecture solutions are implemented wherever possible. (e.g. Integration patterns between Legacy and distributed platforms)
- Understands the Business Objectives/Drivers that impact the architecture component (data, application, security, development, etc).
- 6-12 years of general IT experience.
- Has designed and implemented applications as part of enterprise scale convergence projects. (Marriage of existing business functionality on legacy platform and integration with scalable distributed architecture including Messaging, Service Bus, Web services etc)
- 5+ years as a Solutions Architect
- Excellent verbal & written communication skills, including production of design documentation
- Ability to lead and mentor Application Architects
- Solid knowledge of Industry framework like, TOGAF, Zachman etc.
- Has an in depth knowledge of Architecture, Reference Architecture and Standards
- Hands on experience in OOAD and UML, SOA, Design Patterns, Integration, Data Modeling, XML/XSD, UNIX(RedHat Linux preferred), sizing and capacity planning
- Experience working with Mainframe applications (COBOL, Assembler)
- Business Process Management and/or Workflow Management concepts and systems
- Review of applications to analyze alignment to the reference architecture
- Common Data and Web Services design & development
- Experience with ACORD (preferably LAH)
- Experience with large scale systems integration (across both vendor and internally hosted applications)
1. Please email resume in word format to email@example.com
2. Please put your NAME, TITLE and LOCATION of this job in the email subject.
Thank you to all applicants! Only those who qualify for an interview will be contacted and more information about the client and job will be given out at that time.
AM Solutions, LLC
US: (303) 573-6800
CAD: (416) 848-7417