SR SOA Analyst
These Consultant level positions are within our SOA Practice Group. As professionals within our global SOA Practice, Consultants work with our senior SOA architects to design and implement information systems for our clients, using the latest SOA technologies and practices. Specific Consultant responsibilities vary by project.
Key Responsibilities May Include:
- Conducting diagnosis/ assessment activities and defining high-level program/action plans.
- Experience in SOA reference implementations
- Experience in establishing SOA Capabilities such as SOA GOvernance, Change Management, Servie life lifecycle management
- Working experience with Service resigtry or repository such as IBM WSRR or UDDI
- Experience or exposure to RUP-SOMA framework
- Planning and managing technology development activities.
- Being recognized as an expert on one or more technology vendors/products/areas, such as Oracle/BEA, IBM, or Tibco's Integration Suites.
- Leading the technology evaluation and selection effort for a client's SOA platform
- Planning and managing capacity planning activities.
- Leading the delivery of technology build, test and deployment activities.
- Being an expert in troubleshooting and performance tuning one or more technology products.
- Detail design and implementation of an SOA/Integration Architecture
- Detail design and implementation of integration patterns, web services, and system integrations
- Minimum of 3 years of professional experience, with at least 6 months experience in one or more of the following:
- Integration solutions using an SOA platform (examples: TIBCO, Oracle/BEA, IBM, webMethods, Biztalk)
- Service definition, design or implementation using WSDL and/or SOAP
- Implementing Business Process Orchestration using BPEL or an equivalent proprietary solution
- Minimum of a Bachelor's Degree
- Full development lifecycle experience: requirements, design, build, test, deploy
- Previous Consulting or client service delivery experience
- Broad architectural experience, across OS (Windows, UNIX), Database (Oracle, DB2, SQL Server), application server (J2EE, .NET) and other technologies (MQSeries, JMS, Struts, Junit, etc.)
- Hands-on XML experience
- Technical/Team Leadership Experience
Professional Skill Requirements:
- Excellent communication skills (both written and oral)
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Ability to be flexible and work analytically in a problem solving environment.
- Attention to Detail
- Strong organizational & multi-tasking skills
- Strong analytical skills and thought processes.
HOW TO APPLY
1. Please email resume in word format to firstname.lastname@example.org
2. Please put your NAME, TITLE and LOCATION of this job in the email subject.
Thank you to all applicants! Only those who qualify for an interview will be contacted and more information about the client and job will be given out at that time.
AM Solutions, LLC
US: (303) 573-6800
CAD: (416) 848-7417