Key Technical Skills
- Good understanding of SDLC
- Good understanding of infrastructure design and capacity planning
- Good knowledge of IBM SOA products configuration
- WebSphere MQ, WebSphere Message Broker, Tivoli ITCAMS
- Setup and configuration of MQ and MB resources: queue manager, queues, Message Broker execution groups, etc.
- Ability to deal with multiple concurrent events and requests
- Strong communications skills a must
- Good organization skills in managing technical testing environments
- Strong Tiered Architecture skills are highly desirable
- Ability to deal with extremely aggressive timelines
- Knowledge of Application integration is highly desirable.
ESSENTIAL ACCOUNTABILITIES (technology, people leadership, budgetary, client relationships, tactical/strategic, compliance, etc.)
The Environment Coordinator / Analyst is accountable for:
- Establishing and project managing responsible Infrastructure Environments for the business project users.
- Managing and coordinating the engagement of business projects in the setup and access to the infrastructure environments ñ DEV, SIT and UAT.
- Timely report environmental issue or concern to Program Director.
- Supportive in creation of application Environments for testing:
- Coordinate creation of supporting processes and documentation for the nonproduction environments
- Supportive of resolution of infrastructure product defects
- Identifying opportunities for process improvements and driving the resultant changes.
EDUCATION/EXPERIENCE/LICENSE/CERTIFICATION minimum requirements
- BS or BA required
- 3+ years professional experience required
- Technical Infrastructure Integration experience in multi-vendor, multi-technology environments
- Excellent communications skills, verbal and written.
- Good consultative skills ñ working collaboratively with customers / clients toward a mutual goal.
- Strong logical and analytical skills ñ ability to get to the heart of an issue.
- Ability to deal with uncertainty and complex customer requirements ñ bring order from chaos.
- Ability to construct and use models of systems, processes and situations.
- Ability to translate between business user needs and technology provider services.
HOW TO APPLY
1. Please email resume in word format to email@example.com
2. Please put your NAME, TITLE and LOCATION of this job in the email subject.
Thank you to all applicants! Only those who qualify for an interview will be contacted and more information about the client and job will be given out at that time.
AM Solutions, LLC
US: (303) 573-6800
CAD: (416) 848-7417