The Application Development Lead is responsible for the applications delivery of the IT solution: planning the technical tasks, resource and efforts to lead the implementation of IT Solutions. The Development Lead will provide overall technical oversight to the projects and oversee development done by the vendors. He will ensure that all deliverables produced by the vendor are in compliance with standards, best practices provided by the architecture and according top project constraints.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Participate in design review.
- Prepare coding standards and conducts technical code reviews, review technical artificats and provides technical assistance to less experienced team members.
the compliancy with architectural processes for projects.
- Creates appropriate UML diagrams and documentations.
- Expert in using any UML tool such as IBM Rational, NetBeans, Eclipase, ..etc.
- Reverse engineering and forward engineering experience using tools.
- Works with other development staff in a matrix assignment environment and provide necessary guidance to meet projectís security objectives.
- Verifying the design against code developed by vendors.
- Significant application delivery experience (multiple major releases) in the primary areas of an n-tier enterprise system, e.g. middleware. web services, domain logic and database layers.
- Working knowledge of of Java standards used for implementation of enterprise software. Such as J2EE; Java Persistence API, (JPA)/Hibernate and Enterprise Java Beans (EJB) and frameworks (i.e. MVC architecture, Struts, Spring)
- Relevant work experience in several of the following: Java Server Faces (JSF), Facelets, JSP/Servlet, Java Web Services, WSDL, SOAP, JMS, JMX, XML patrsers (SAX, DOM, StAX,..etc), JBI, CSS, AJAX, JAX-WS, JAXB, JAXR, JAXP, JAX-RPC.
- Relevant work experience with emerging standers in several of the following: XML digital security, Ws-* standardsand SAML.
- Experience with IBM middleware include: IBM websphere message Browker, MQ, Tivoli monitoring, and integration standards.
- Knowledge of Web development technologies.
- Experience designing and implementing service oriented architectures in both architectural styles.
- Experience developing Web services.
- Experience with build and source control tools and processes.
- Knowledge of of object-oriented design concepts (OOA/D/P, UML)
- Knowledge of Unified Modeling Process and A extension and the associated iterative software design and implementation or similar.
- Knowledge of of Web 2.0 and Enterprise 2.0 concepts.
- Knowledge of software process management and improvement techniques
- Knowledge of open source software development, integration and release methodologies
- Ability to communicate effectively, verbally and in writing, to interact effectively with internal and external clients, peers, management and cross-functional areas, to clearly and concisely communicate (written and oral) technical information to non-technical audience, and to create technical documentation
Relationship development skills.
- Ability to manage time effectively, to work under time pressure, to meet schedules and deadlines, to multi-task, to plan, organize and prioritize work assignments and to pay close attention to detail.
- Ability to rapidly learn new software and maintain competency with developing technologies.
- Strong ability to understand and represent high level technical capabilities. General understanding of technical applications and systems.
SOA concepts, design patterns, tools, techniques, best practices and the
ability to establish a SOA environment.
- Ability to share technical knowledge and clearly communicate technical jargons to various stakeholders.
- Must have high integrity and accountability, willing to do what it takes to make the team successful.
- Proven ability to manage priorities and timelines.
- Must be extremely responsive, able to work under pressure in crisis with a strong sense of urgency.
conscientious, organized, self-motivated and able to work with limited
- Detail oriented and possess strong problem-solving skills.
- Experience/exposure to SOA Implementation is a plus.
HOW TO APPLY
1. Please email resume in word format to firstname.lastname@example.org
2. Please put your NAME, TITLE and LOCATION of this job in the email subject.
Thank you to all applicants! Only those who qualify for an interview will be contacted and more information about the client and job will be given out at that time.
AM Solutions, LLC
US: (303) 573-6800
CAD: (416) 848-7417